A lawyer on Wednesday filed a criminal case against 8 people, including Bollywood Salman Khan and producer Karan Johar, in a local court with respect to the passing of Bollywood superstar Sushant Singh Rajput.
The court had fixed July 3 as the following date of hearing. In his objection documented in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate, advocate Sudhir Kumar Ojha affirmed that these eight people constrained Sushant to end it all under an intrigue which, he argued, amounted to murder.
Others named in the grievance are Aditya Chopra, Sajid Nadiadwala, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Bhushan Kumar, Ekta Kapoor, and executive Dinesh. The complainant asserted that these people didn’t let Sushant’s movies get released under an intrigue and the late on-screen character was not welcome to film capacities due to these individuals.
Ojha said that Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise had harmed the individuals of Bihar as well as the whole nation. He said the protest had been documented under Sections 306, 109, 504 and 506 and Bollywood entertainer Kangana Ranauat had been recorded as an observer for the situation. Sushant Singh Rajput had purportedly ended it all at his Bandra level in Mumbai on Sunday